How do I list my property on www.holidayonline.com.au ?
Detailed instructions on how to list your property on www.holidayonline.com.au
Listing your property on www.holidayonline.com.au is free and takes about 20 minutes to fill out the registration form and complete your listing. The steps are :
1. Fill out the form at http://www.holidayonline.com.au/addproperty.html and click on Submit
2. Confirm your email address by clicking on the automated email we send you ( this prevents Spam )
3. Login to your account with us and click on " My listings ". You can then update/edit your listing and add photos, prices, availability etc.
4. Fax a copy of your council rates notice and personal ID ( driver's licence, passport etc. ) to us ( details on automated email sent to you )
5. Once we have approved your listing, we will make it live and inform you via email.
You will then receive booking enquiries for your property by email. We ask that you reply to every booking enquiry even if you don't have availability.
Holiday Online has made every effort to ensure that information appearing in this site is correct, but accepts no responsibility for any errors or inaccuracies,
whether by inclusion or omission.
Availability and price must be confirmed with the accommodation outlet to confirm a booking. A completed booking enquiry is only a request for information.
All images remain the property of Holiday Online and cannot be reproduced without the written permission of Holiday Online.
Holiday Online Pty Ltd ABN 80 088 300 207